Monday, May 2, 2011

Driving - Bad to Worse

Just got back from another horrendous round. I won't go into too many details but shot 99, at least I kept it under 100 I suppose.

Driving still awful, but better than yesterday, hit a couple more fairways. Trouble is now it's starting to leak into the rest of my game. My usually solid irons and wedges deserted me at times, but my putter is still ok. I had quadruple, quintuple and sextuple boogies.

And to make things even more ridiculous I birdied one of the hardest holes on the course. The Par 3 17th. 180y into a 2 club wind. Nailed a 3h to 3ft of the pin.

I sorted out my driving a little. I think I'be been standing too close to the ball which has got me swinging out to in. So stood a little further back and that seemed to help a bit. Even hit a couple of draws. But that doesn't explain why I hit em straight in the range and not on the course.

I'm going to try to seem my coach in the week and see what he says because this is insane. Shoot 77 only 2 weeks ago and now back shooting in the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment