Monday, September 26, 2011

5 Days Running

Got back from a week in Turkey sitting by the pool and managed to play 5 days running when I got back.

Mixture of mainly bad, but put together an 80 on Saturday morning over at Whitehills.

Started Birdy, Bogey, Birdy, Par. Then OB'd the 5th and double bogeyed. Still finished the front on 38 shots, 2 over gross. Solid back 9 as well, double bogey on the par 3 11th, and 3 putt the last 2 greens for an 80. Best I've played in ages. Just seemed so easy.

Played yesteday at Chesfield and I was truly shocking again. Shot 94. Drove ok. But everything else was off. No real big scores apart from 16 when I took and 8 on a par 5. Just bogey after bogey and only a couple of pars.

I'm probably only going to play 1 more comp this year, last comp of the season at the end of Oct. We have 2 comps this and next Saturday and I'm probably going to skip them and call this year a bust.

I guess planning starts for next year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment