Monday, September 26, 2011

Next Year - Planning Already Started

As mentioned in the last post my attention has already turned to next year.

This year hasn't really panned out the way I envisaged.

I need to learn from this year. Over the winter I'm going to have more lessons but not change so much in as short a space of time. Wait for the changes to bed in before I change something else.

I've also been thinking about the coaching situation. I should have probably had more lessons through the summer with Bryan rather than wait for things to start going wrong. But the problem is as he's 30 mins away, getting to see him can be tough and he has quite a full diary, as do I. So it's hard to get a lesson in when I really want one.

I don't really want to go back to Keith as I had similar problems, Keith doesn't teach everyday, so it's hard to get a lesson when I want. But my club's facilites are close by and some of the best in the area.

I don't really want to swap from Bryan as I really like him as a coach (and he's Tom Lewis's Dad :-) ),  but he's just that little bit too far away.

I'm thinking about giving Glen at go at Chesfield, he's one of the other pro's up there. I chat to him quite a bit and we get on pretty well so I might book a lesson and see how it goes. If it's ok I'll book up a course of lessons and see what we can acheive over the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment