Monday, March 7, 2011

Signs of Improvement

Interesting round on Sunday. Shot 91, but that's with a 9 and an 8 on the card at 2 Par 4's.

Also made a Bridy for the first time in a month on the Par 5 14, into the wind as well. I was making 1 a round, or at least every other round, last year.

Still fighting to keep my hands and arms quiet, but it's comming.

My bad shots seem to be pushes and pulls rather than slices now, I seem to hit the ball more solidly now. Direction is ok, but the really destructive shots were costing me big.

The 9 was an OB on the 2nd when I pulled my teeshot. Then hit a good 3rd and 4th, thined a bunker shot alost OB again and left myself a horrible downhill chip from rough and left it short.

The 8 down to a thinned bunker shot again. Then again I shouldn't have been in the bunker because I duffed my chip over it. Dumb ass.

I'm going to see if i can get another lesson later. If I can't then I'll levae it until next week as I'm playing Woburn Friday and want to give it a few days to incorporate any chages.

At the moment I have a usable game that should get me round Woburn. I Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment