Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Small Range Session

Followed my new coaches guidance and only hit 50 balls on the range yesterday, instead of my usual 200.

Hit the ball ok-ish. Wasn't quite striking the ball as crisply as I was on Monday. Still getting good distance and accuracy, felt I wasn't quite getting forward enough and compressing the ball. The bad shots were all slightly fat.

Back up again in a bit. Again only 50 balls.

WGC tomorrow, Blue Monster at Doral.

I might have a flutter on GMac and Kaymer. Both plenty long and accurate, which I think is a must round that place. Rory might be in with a shout if he can string 4 rounds together.

Not sure about Westwood our Poulter this week though. Westwood hasn't shown any consistency yet and I don't think Poulter is long enough for this place.

But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment